You are here
The Public Sector EA/PA Forum
The role of the executive and personal assistant continues to transition and evolve to match sector needs. The days of being simply responsible for answering the phone and planning the diary are a distant memory. Enabler, facilitator, influencer, gatekeeper and strategic partner are all hats worn by the modern EA/PA; often at the same time.
In order to meet your potential, it is essential to take control of your professional development and understand how you can move beyond efficiently performing your core duties and create additional value for your employer and organisation. The Public Sector EA/PA Forum will bring together experienced, inspirational and influential EA’s and PA’s to discuss how you can:
- Stay agile to effectively support your executive in an evolving APS Understand the key traits required by top executives
- Make the shift to a strategic mindset
- Take control of your own professional development
- Build & grow your personal brand
- Focus on health and wellbeing for holistic job satisfaction
Who will attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Officers
- Officer Managers
- Federal, State & Local Government
- Non Governmental Organisations
Book with the code CC*APO to save $100!