9th Social Media for Government
Social media is promising new opportunities across a broad spectrum of public services. As the Internet and its applications extend globally, an increasing number of governments and their public service agencies are embracing social media as one of the major mechanisms to interact with the public. Social media provides a new wave of web-based applications and channels for citizens to share ideas and opinions and play active roles in various areas in the public sector.
At the same time, social media helps government organizations to actively listen to citizens and constantly monitor their existing services as well as develop new initiatives. Social media is now very much the de facto voice of democracy. And with or without public sector engagement, citizens around the world are continuing to express freely their opinions towards the governmental issues that surround them. For governments of all levels, attention to this shift is critical.
This summit will specifically focus on how to improve video content performance on social media platforms, capabilities required to prepare and manage social media crisis situations, advertising strategies to better engage target audiences and how to better benchmark, analyse and evaluate social media impact.
Attend this practical summit and learn how to:
- Deal with social media while maintaining ethical standards
- Analyse how to optimize your social media strategy with a small budget
- Improve video content performance on social media platforms
- Measure social data to learn what’s successful and what isn’t in order to improve engagement effectiveness
- Improve social media advertising strategies to better engage target audiences
- Maximise social media accessibility for disabled citizens
- Effectively use social media to improve citizen engagement
- Enhance social media capabilities for crisis management
Who should attend:
This practical programme is developed for the following executives within local, state and federal government and agencies:
- Social Media
- Public Affairs
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% off the current price. Quote VIP Code: APXAP2
Find out more and register @http://bit.ly/MKT21APO