You are here
Australia in 2030: Creating the future we want
Leading thinkers and decision makers from the community, public, and private sectors will collaborate to identify challenges and workshop responses to move us towards a brighter and more equitable 2030 at the ACOSS National Conference 2017 in partnership with VCOSS.
The conference is a public policy dialogue where we will collectively strategise options for effective reform. It focuses on the promotion of social cohesion and addressing the drivers behind poverty and inequality.
This year the conference program has an updated format to cover greater opportunities to spark conversations that inspire action. ACOSS and VCOSS are partnering to offer a series of breakout sessions in addition to our plenaries. Because now, more than ever, there are so many issues of such great importance that need our attention.
- Shaping the future for regional, rural and remote communities
- Social inovation: for everyone, by everyone
- The future of work: Is it already here?
- Affordable, inclusive and equitable clean energy
- Recasting the narrative
- Reinventing our democracy to deliver the future we want
The program includes speakers such as Paul Barclay, Fiona Stanley, Ross Garnaut and Lenore Taylor.