You are here
Improving NDIS Service Delivery Outcomes forum
The National Disability Insurance Scheme means big change in the way people with a disability are cared for in Australia.
This is a critical time for disability service providers, who must be ready to adapt their service delivery models to accommodate and overcome new pressures. As the scheme transitions to full roll-out across Australia, strategic business planning is more essential than ever and sustainability must be assessed. The Improving NDIS Service Delivery Outcomes forum is about evaluating the successes and shortfalls of the NDIS, and examining the gaps to be filled in the move towards more individualised, person-centric disability services.
Attend this practical forum and gain insights into:
- Overcoming operational, financial and administrative obstacles with practical solutions
- Differentiating service delivery models for market cut-through
- Navigating the shortfalls of the NDIS to guarantee your organisation’s financial sustainability
- Leading case studies from NDIS service providers discussing successful transition plans
- Attracting and retaining clients through person-centered service delivery
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price. "Quote VIP code: WXAPO
Find out more and register @ http://bit.ly/NFP12APO