Across Australia, youth employment continues to be a high-priority national concern.
In the past year, Australia saw rates of unemployed and underemployed 16-24 year- olds rise to its highest numbers for 40 years. Funding changes and economic turbulence have caused uncertainty in the job market landscape, and an increasing number of Australia’s young people grow unconvinced of their employment options for the future.
To discuss the best strategies for re-engaging the disengaged youth and facilitating effective pathways into the workforce, Akolade are taking The Future of Youth Employment Forum to Western Australia. This event is bringing WA’s most influential thought-leaders together to share best practices for re-engagement, successful collaboration, and effective transition pathways into employment for Australia’s young people.
After 3 successful events on the east coast, we are bringing the Future of Youth Employment Forum to WA
Attend this practical forum and gain insights into:
- Best practice for tackling student disengagement and connecting young people with their best employment prospects
- Specific strategies for engaging at-risk, vulnerable and indigenous youth groups
- Nurturing ‘soft skills’ to improve employability and aid job-readiness
- Practical steps to establishing and strengthening pathways to employment
- The evolving digital landscape and what this means for Australia’s future workforce
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WPXAPO
Find out more and register @ http://bit.ly/GOV41APO