Liquid Learning is delighted to present the Tier 4, 5 & 6 Core Skill Advancement and Leadership Toolkit. A practical leadership development platform designed to provide Tier 4, 5 & 6 professionals with the fundamental skills in leadership and management.
Due to new strategic directions and ongoing transformational change in the New Zealand Public Service, there is now an enhanced focus on more effective leadership performance across all levels. Public Sector leaders must now undertake work of a more complex nature, operating in a more autonomous and strategic manner. Emerging leaders eager to take their careers to the next level must be better equipped with the appropriate tools and strategies in order to achieve success. This is particularly important for managers, team leaders, senior advisors and similar roles, which increasingly require greater strategic awareness and effective engagement with senior leadership.
With an increased push for leadership excellence and competency by the State Service Commission, many emerging leaders lack the key leadership skills they need to perform in the Public Sector. Designed for Tier 4, 5 & 6 professionals, this intensive two day event will explore the core attributes required for successful leadership within the New Zealand Government. It will deliver practical strategies for leading productive teams, improving decision making, applying strategic management thinking and developing key skills of stakeholder engagement and communication. These are increasingly becoming key competencies for Tier 4, 5 & 6 level leaders to perform at a higher level and to reach their full leadership potential.
Directly addressing the New Zealand Public Sector’s new leadership development guidelines, this workshop is designed to give aspiring and emerging leaders the opportunity to establish a successful leadership profile and use that to build unique strategies to manage growing team. Ideal for career driven individuals, this two day intensive will provide the foundation to unlock their full potential as a leader, now and for the future.
- Identifying and developing your capabilities as a confident and successful Public Sector leader
- Building productive relationships and leading proficient and capable teams
- Leveraging your emotional intelligence to advance as a leader
- Practical, autonomous and effective decision making processes
- Career planning and prioritisation
- Driving strategic change and management to improve procedures and meet agency goals
- Developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strategies to identify problems and implement effective problem solving solutions
- Implementing agile and effective change management strategies
- Dr Paul Wood, Executive Coach - Switch Coaching & Consulting
View Brochure: http://bit.ly/2x4IakD
Contact: 64 09 927 1500 // firstname.lastname@example.org
APO Subscribers Recieve 10% Discount With Code 'Q1'