With the Public Sector's constantly evolving nature, Policy Professionals need to stay updated with both current trends and future issues to develop and implement effective policies.
Liquid Learning's NSW Policy Officers' Conference will provide a platform for Policy Professionals to engage with like-minded individuals within the NSW government, and also representatives from Federal and Local who also call this state home. This event will explore the skills and strategies to build effective policies and learn the changing ways in policy creation. Policy Professionals will leave the conference equipped with the knowledge and insight that will drive the development and implementation of up-to-date, outcome-driven policy.
Secure your spot at this highly informative and engaging event in order to network with different departments and learn the tips and tricks that have lead others in developing pivotal policies in the field.
- Adapt to the current and future trends of policy
- Communicate and consult effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Acquire essential skills for all stages of policy creation
- Refresh policy design approaches to improve outcomes
Featured Speakers Include:
- Alison Frame, Deputy Secretary, Policy and Strategy, NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- Jason Ardler, Head of Aboriginal Affairs, NSW, Aboriginal Affairs NSW
Shane Hamilton, Chief Executive and Executive Director, Aboriginal Housing Office, Department of Family and Community Services NSW
Professor Roberta Ryan, Professor and Director, Institute for Public Policy and Governance, University of Technology Sydney
Download Brochure: http://bit.ly/2zd3Peb
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Reference: NPOC0218A - QA