Leading authentically in the Public Service requires you to define your purpose, stay true to your values and have a clear vision of success. To thrive in this complex and evolving environment, you must establish the key skills to overcome challenges, anticipate change and navigate obstacles.
The 11th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2018 brings together some of the most prominent leaders within the Public Sector to reflect on their leadership journeys and share practical advice on reaching your career goals. Both emerging and established leaders will have the opportunity to learn valuable lessons on driving organisational success as you unlock your leadership potential.
- Hear inspirational success stories
- Navigate obstacles and embrace opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Define your portrait of success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Alice Jones, First Assistant Secretary, Service Delivery, Department of Defence
- Jennifer Lumsden, Director General Health Reserves, Royal Australian Air Force
David Hazlehurst, Acting Deputy Secretary, Department of Industry, Innovation & Science
Alexandra Blood, Executive Director, Mineral Resources, Department of Premier and Cabinet
Download Brochure: http://bit.ly/2zdEalo
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Reference: PSWL0318A - QA