2FOR1 DEAL FOR APO SUBSCRIBERS
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 2for1 deal on tickets to this event. Quote VIP code: APO2FOR1
Find out more and register at http://bit.ly/2Ek4NEV
In a December 2013 article on news.com.au, they were called ‘The most powerful person in the office,’ while a 2011 Harvard Business Review article made the case severe cost cutting was reducing the calibre and skill of Executive Assistants when the opposite was needed to allow a business to flourish.
The days of the Executive Assistant as a diary manager or coffee collector are long gone. Executive Assistants today are expected to not only carry on with the traditional skills but also operate as a strategic partner alongside their executive.
By attending Public Sector Network’s Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant 1-day Road Show, you will:
- Gain insights into the number one area you need to develop to be a truly efficient Executive Assistant;
- Understand the importance of making your mental health a priority and creating a real work-life balance;
- Learn how to set aside personal differences and work well with anyone;
- Educate yourself on how to break limiting habitual beliefs quickly and effortlessly; and
- Develop the skills required to create a successful strategic network that works for you
LOCATION & DATES
- Sydney (location TBA) - Tuesday 13th February
- Canberra (location TBA) - Wednesday 14th February
- Melbourne (location TBA) - Thursday 15th February
- Wellington (location TBA) - Friday 16th February