We are dealing with an entire generation of digital-engagers. With 99% of 18-29 year olds in Australia and 96% of undergraduate students on social media, the most powerful tool for current and prospective student engagement is in the online universe. Using social media effectively will expand market scope, increase student recruitment and drive engagement.
Akolade's Social Media for Higher Education forum is about utilizing the power of current and emerging online platforms to fuel engagement with students throughout their higher education experience. This forum will explore best practices for creating compelling media content, amplifying your message to your target audience, ensuring returns on your social media investment and driving engagement from prospective, current and past students: the building blocks for a successful social media campaign.
Attend this forum and learn how to:
- Drive current and prospective student engagement through a comprehensive social media strategy
- Produce creative, engaging content with limited budgets and resources
- Measure the impact of your social media campaigns to inform and shape your strategy
- Gain a competitive edge by forecasting future social media trends
- Build your brand through digital marketing and establishing your organisation as an industry leader
This practical forum is developed for professionals involved in:
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing/Media
- Media and Communications
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WPXAPO
Find out more and register @ Event Website