The Cities 4.0 Summit is Australia’s most innovative smart cities event.
The speaker line-up is a showcase of the amazing people, ideas and projects that are blazing the trail for smart cities globally and locally.
The conference programme features 5 international keynote speakers, 15+ smart city case studies and interactive panel discussions.
There’s also break-out sessions where delegates can come together in focus groups to collectively tackle issues such as economic development, infrastructure, mobility, built environment, safety and sustainability.
Our Networking & EXPO area is where city and regional community leaders can source the solutions and partners they need to make their smart city plan a reality.
And with over 5 hours of dedicated networking time, there’s ample opportunity for creative collisions and relationship building.
Cities 4.0 Summit is the best place to learn how to plan and deliver successful smart city projects.
The future of cities is here.
Featuring leading industry experts including:
- Jarmo Eskelinen, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, Future Cities Catapult (UK)
- Clayton Banks, Chief Executive Officer, Silicon Harlem, New York (USA)
- Julie Wagner, Non-resident Senior Fellow and Co-Director, Brookings Institute (Switzerland)
- Subhash Challa, Founder, CEO and CTO, SenSen Networks
- Mark Burry, Founding Director, Smart Cities Research Institute, Professor of Urban Futures, Swinburne University of Technology
- Claire Howlett, A/First Assistant Secretary, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Charles Casuscelli, Chief Executive Officer, Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (WSROC)
- Declan Clausen, Deputy Lord Mayor, The City of Newcastle
- Kevin Mack, Chair, Evocities, Mayor, Albury City Council
- Catherine Caruana-McManus, Sales & Strategy Director, Meshed IoT, Founder, Giant Ideas for Smart Cities
For more infomation download the event guide here