This series of capsule courses allows you to take control of your professional development, providing you with some simple tips and tools to build your strategic, critical and design thinking skills at work in the public sector.
This series of workshops will help you:
- upgrade your analytical tool kit to know enough about what the different thinking frameworks methods offer
- know what public service challenges they lend themselves to, when to use them, in what combinations and at what stage to use them
- understand how different choices will play out in the real world
- turn evidence and insights into actionable advice to government decision makers
- deliver better outcomes on the ground