Harnessing innovative solutions from government, industry and the wider housing community to tackle Australia’s housing crisis.
5th Affordable Housing Development summit taking place in Melbourne on 28-30 August. Visit the event website for more information.
As Analysis & Policy Observatory is a valued client of ours, we would like to give you the opportunity to attend this event at a discounted rate by using our media partner discount. To register, QUOTE AFHO-AU-APO WHEN REGISTERING TO SAVE 10%. Register online here.
Key themes being addressed at the conference include:
- Impact of the government guarantee and bond aggregator on private investment in affordable housing
- State government housing policy reforms and practices
- Shared equity model, Alternative tenure arrangements, Inclusionary planning, Collaborative development and financing models
- Creating innovative partnerships across sectors for improved housing outcomes
- Increasing affordable housing for key workers
- Using sustainable housing design and innovative materials to reduce construction, operation and maintenance cost.
Key speakers include:
- Geraldine Howley, Group Chief Executive, Incommunities Group UK
- Michael Lennon, Managing Director, Housing Choices Australia
- Peta Winzar, CEO, Community Housing Industry Association
- Peter White, Chief Executive, Housing Tasmania
- Stephen Anthony, Chief Economist, Industry Super Australia
- Peter Summers, CEO, AVJennings
- Andrea Galloway, CEO, Evolve Housing
- George Bakapoulos, Head of Development, St George Community Housing
- Robert Stopajnik, Development Director, Development Victoria
- Alek Misev, Portfolio Manager, First State Super
- Andrew Colangelo, Director of Project Design Management, Mirvac
Don’t forget to check out the Pre-Conference day, Build-To-Rent Forum. For more information , call Matthew at 02 9188 8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.