It is widely accepted that corporate communications has a crucial role to play in managing internal and external communications. A growing number of companies recognize the value of corporate communications and are adapting their budgets and internal structures accordingly.
Corporate Communications is integral to driving company reputation objectives and ensuring a cohesive strategy to engage stakeholders – and the function is raising its profile among business leadership as the C-suite recognizes the importance of two-way dialogue. As a result, Corporate Communications teams continue to evolve.
The Corporate Communications Leadership Forum, being held in Melbourne from 27 – 29 June 2018 is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to strengthen leadership skills in engagement and communication. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading corporate communications professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of corporate communications efforts.
Attend this practical forum and learn how to:
- Adapt current corporate communications strategies to the changing social media landscape
- Make a case for corporate communications in the C-suite
- Measure external communication outcomes
- Develop new systematic corporate communication approaches to help manage crisis situations
- Reach and engage a diverse workforce with varying access to technology
- Get the Internal communications strategy right
- Communicate corporate social responsibility effectively
- Protect and measure corporate reputation
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register here .