Harnessing innovative solutions from government, industry and the wider housing community to tackle New Zealand’s housing crisis.
3rd Affordable Housing Development summit taking place in Auckland on 21-23 August. Visit the event website for more information.
As Analysis & Policy Observatory is a valued client of ours, we would like to give you the opportunity to attend this event at a discounted rate by using our media partner discount. To register, QUOTE AFHO-NZ-APO WHEN REGISTERING TO SAVE 10%. Register online here.
Key themes being addressed at the conference include:
- Integrating land use planning and infrastructure development to increase housing supply
- Local government housing policy reforms and practices
- Role of Housing NZ and developers in realising the goal of Kiwibuild
- Social impact investment and driving increased private investment in affordable housing
- Creating innovative partnerships across sectors for improved housing outcomes
- Using sustainable housing design and innovative materials to reduce construction, operation and maintenance costs
Key speakers include:
- Geraldine Howley, Group Chief Executive, Incommunities Group UK
- Ignatius Lourdesamy, Director (Marketing & Development), Housing & Development Board of Singapore
- Patrick Dougherty, GM Asset Development, Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Stephen Selwood, Chief Executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- Phil Goff, Mayor, Auckland Council
- Brian Dawson, Councillor, Wellington City Council
- Edward Montague, General Manager – Commissioning, Social Investment Agency
- Raynor McMahon, Executive Director, Head of Loans, Westpac
- Lisa Woolley, CEO, Vision West Community Trust
- Michelle Hippolite, Chief Executive, Te Puni Kōkiri
- Roy Thompson, Managing Director, New Ground Capital
- Scott McCulloch, General Manager Development - South Island, Ngāi Tahu Property
- Helen O'Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer, Ockham Residential
- John Tamihere, Chief Executive, Waipareira Trust
For more information, call Matthew Longley at +64 9 890 9450 or email email@example.com.