SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality:
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Brisbane - 18th May
- Cheryl Vardon, Chief Executive and Principal Commissioner, Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Katarina Carroll, Commissioner, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Christine Castley, Deputy Director-General – Housing, Department of Housing and Public Works
- Elisa Nichols, Executive Director – Office of the Great Barrier Reef, Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Corey Allen, Inspector - Operational Training Services, Queensland Police Service Academy
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9008 7676