SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Sydney - 22nd May
- Libby Lyons, Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA)
- Kylie Hargreaves, former Deputy Secretary - Resources and Geoscience, NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- Jody Grima, Executive Director Service Delivery, Service NSW
- Anna Welanyk, Executive Director – Valuation Services Government, Property NSW
- Hugo Harmstorf, Chief Executive Officer, IPART
- Angela Tsoukatos, General Manager – People and Corporate Services, Sydney Water
- Karen Jones, Executive Director - Sport Infrastructure Group, Office of Sport
- Mark Webb, Chief Executive, Department of Parliamentary Services
- Bettina McMahon, Chief Operating Officer – Government and Industry Collaboration, Strategy and Delivery, Australian Digital Health Agency
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9008 7676