SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Melbourne - 24th May
- Rebecca McKenzie, Chief Executive Officer, City of Glen Eira
- Louise Adler AM, Chief Executive Officer, Melbourne University Publishing
- Louise Gartland, Executive Director People and Culture, VicRoads
- Agata Jarbin, Chief Operating Officer and Company Secretary, State Trustees Ltd
- Jerril Rechter, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Health Promotion Foundation
- Sally Curtain, Strategic Director – Customer Focus and Innovation, City of Casey
- Jill Gardiner, Deputy Secretary – East Division, Department of Health and Human Services
For more information email us on email@example.com or call +61 2 9008 7676