Delivering a good life for all Victorians, regardless of their background or individual circumstances, must be on the agenda for the 2018 State Election, and beyond.
Held ‘under the spire’ at the iconic Arts Centre Melbourne, the VCOSS Summit will bring together leaders, strategic thinkers and workers in the community sector, government, business, and the media to explore a vision for a new Victoria – where everyone can live a good life defined by a decent living wage, a place to call home, equal opportunity, security, wellbeing and a sense of belonging.
- The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, Premier of Victoria
- The Hon. Matthew Guy MP, Leader of the Opposition
- Dr Samantha Ratnam MLC, Leader of the Victorian Greens
- Sally Rugg, Get Up! Campaigns Director, LGBTIQ (and marriage equality) Activist
- Liana Buchanan, Principal Commissioner for Children and Young People, Commissioner, Victorian Law Reform Commission
- Rob Hulls, Director, Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT University, Former Victorian Attorney-General
- Deborah Glass, OBE, Victorian Ombudsman
- Dr Tessa Boyd-Caine, Chief Executive Officer Health Justice Australia
- Keran Howe, Executive Director Women with Disabilities Victoria, Victorian Women’s Honour Roll Inductee
- Tony Milne, Campaigns Officer, Australian Education Union – Federal Office, Former Campaign Director for the Campaign for Australian Aid
- Ian Hamm, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
With more speakers to be announced…
Register at www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2018-vcoss-summit-delivering-a-good-life-for-eve...