SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Hobart - 25th May
- Sarah Bolt, Anti-Discrimination Commissioner, Equal Opportunity Tasmania
- Shannon Grubb, Director – Super Business Services, Super Program Office, Australian Taxation Office
- Jacqui Allen, Deputy Secretary – Cultural and Tourism Industry Development, Department of State Growth
- Ruth McArdle, Deputy Secretary, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Lisa Wardlaw-Kelly, National Program Manager – Environment and Agriculture Statistics, and Head of Office, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Jane Stapleton, Industry Development Manager, Screen Tasmania
- Dionne Berry, Manager People & Safety, Glenorchy City Council
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9008 7676