SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Perth - 30th May
- Professor Dawn Freshwater, Vice-Chancellor, University of Western Australia
- Rhonda Hardy, Chief Executive Officer, City of Kalamunda
- Dominique Mecoy, Chief Executive Officer, Leadership WA
- Karen Roberts, Director – Human Resources, Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Libby Fulham, Executive Director, Legal Practice Board of Western Australia
- Rebecca Moore, Director – Community and Commercial, City of Perth
- Lucy Gunn, Interim Executive Director – Business and Corporate Support, Department of Planning, Land and Heritage
- Len Kosova, Chief Executive Officer, City of Vincent
For more information email us on email@example.com or call +61 2 9008 7676