SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Adelaide - 6th June
- Dr Tahnya Donaghy, Deputy Chief Executive, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- The Hon. Katrine Hildyard MP, Minister for Disability, Minister Assisting the Minister for Recreation and Sport, SA Government
- Georgie Cornish, Assistant Chief Officer, Director - Operational Capability and Planning, SA Country Fire Service
- Cathy Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, Department for Child Protection
- Linda South, Director – Corporate Services, Essential Services Commission of SA
- Monika Sikora, Director - Population Strategy Private Groups and High Wealth Individuals, Australian Taxation Office
For more information email us on email@example.com or call +61 2 9008 7676