SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER: Use the below link for $195 tickets for APO subscribers - Government ONLY!
PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets & reporting structures
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women on their journey to the top in a male dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government and
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Canberra - 14th June
- Her Excellency Ms Unni Klovstad, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Royal Norwegian Embassy
- Kerry Elliott, Manager - Diversity and Inclusion, CSIRO
- Jo Talbot, First Assistant Secretary – Corporate, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Kirsty Dwyer, Chief Executive People & Diversity, University of Canberra
- Kerren Crosthwaite, Group Manager - Employment Policy Group, Australian Public Service Commission
- Paula Goodwin FCPHR, Chief Operating Officer, First Assistant Secretary - Corporate Strategies Division, Department of the Environment and Energy
For more information email us on email@example.com or call +61 2 9008 7676