In today’s rapidly changing environment it is increasingly important to establish robust policy development processes that are suited to the challenges of our time. To remain current, policy professionals must continue to explore new tools and frameworks to adapt to shifting stakeholder needs.
Liquid Learning’s 11th National Policy Officers’ Conference will bring together senior public servants and seasoned policy professionals to delve into the entire life-cycle of policy. They will explore contemporary approaches and potential solutions to overcome policy’s most common challenges. Continuing the tradition of bringing theory to life through presentations, interactive panels and workshops, this event will provide the practical advice and skills necessary to truly drive the future of effective policy development.
Join leaders from the NSW Department of Industry, the Department of Health, Department of Defence, and the Department of the Premier and Cabinet QLD, among several others to discover practical and innovative tools to excel as a policy professional.
Exclusive APO Discount: 10% Off Standard Rate - Use Booking Code POC0618A - QA
- Unpack the policy process
- Manage the changing environment
- Discover innovate frameworks
- Optimise policy outcomes
Featured Speakers Include:
- Nadine Williams, First Assistant Secretary, Infrastructure & Consumer, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Susan Calvert, Executive Director, NSW Trade and Investment, NSW Department of Industry
- Paul Corcoran, Director, Equity Policy, Higher Education Group, Department of Education and Training
- Rachelle Warner, Director Iraq/Syria Taskforce, International Policy Division, Department of Defence
Download Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/POC0618A/POC0618A_QA.pdf
Phone: +61 2 8239 9700
Exclusive Booking Code: POC0618A - QA