Change is an integral part of daily life in the Australian Public Service. Change calls for existing and emerging leaders to be adaptive in their decisions. By fostering innovation, navigating transformation and overcoming any obstacle standing in your way, you will be able to lead your team and organisation to a better future.
Liquid Learning's 12th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit provides existing and emerging leaders within the Australian Public Service a platform to network, learn and grow. We invite all leaders and emerging leaders to join in this progressive conversation.
Join forward-thinking leaders from across government departments in taking part in Case Studies, Expert Commentaries, and Panel Discussions, all designed to help existing and future leaders engage in developing a plan for the future.
Exclusive APO Subscribers Discount: 10% Off Standard Rate With Code PSWL0718A - QA
- Establish your leadership vision
- Embrace change and drive success
- Create lasting networks within the APS and beyond
- Unleash your potential and create your legacy
Featured Speakers Include:
- Jill Charker, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Senator Claire Moore, Shadow Minister for International Development and the Pacific, Australian Labor Party
- Dr. Peggy Brown, Chief Executive Officer, National Mental Health Commission
- Katherine Fraser, Director of Media, Department of Defence
Online Agenga: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/PSWL0718A/PSWL0718A_QA.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Discount Code: PSWL0718A - QA