Significant progress has been made by the Queensland Government to increase diversity and gender equality in the public sector. Despite this progress, there is still a notable imbalance of gender representation in executive leadership roles across many departments and agencies. To level the playing field, aspiring female leaders must have the confidence and abilities to step up and seize opportunities for career development.
Women aspiring to advance their careers need to equip themselves with the resilience and drive to succeed in uncertain times. Possessing a refined and adaptable suite of skills puts aspiring leaders in a prime position to step up when professional opportunities arise.
The 4th Annual Queensland Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2018 will provide attendees with the tools to become an exceptional leader capable of navigating turbulent times. Inspirational speakers will impart valuable advice and help delegates communicate their vision of success. Attendees will gain the strategies to position themselves for leadership positions and seize every opportunity for career development.
Get in the room with our exclusive APO Member Discount: 10% off the standard rate. Use booking code QWL0918A - QA at checkout.
- Seizing opportunities to better yourself
- Walking the leadership path with originality and authenticity
- Developing stakeholder relationships to improve engagement
- Leading positive progress in the public sector
- Management vs. leadership
Featured Speakers Include:
- Hon Di Farmer, MP Minister for Child Safety, Youth and Women and Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, Queensland Parliament
- Cheryl Vardon, Chief Executive and Principal Commissioner, Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Jo Walters, Director of Community Services and Allied Health, Metro North Hospital and Health Service
- Maree Bransdon, Nursing Director, Queensland Health
Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/QWLM0918A/QWL0918A_QA.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Discount Code: QWL0918A - QA