Local Government continues to face substantial change. Whether it's merges and amalgamations or re-elections and changes in leadership, change can be challenging. But how do you successfully navigate these challenges with the added pressure of leading in the public context? The key is to define and commit to your leadership purpose.
By having a clear understanding of your values and the commitment to your community, you will be able to transform alongside your organisation with greater success and less resistance. Not only that, but you will be able to instil these values in your team and continue to work productively.
Liquid Learning is proud to present the 10th National Women in Local Government Leadership Summit, the premier networking event for aspiring, existing and emerging leaders. Our speaker line-up will showcase the Australian Local Government's diversity of thought, experience, gender and culture. You will gain valuable insight through a mixture of workshops, case studies, panel discussions and expert sessions. Discover strategies to navigate change, conquer complexity, drive successful transformation and lead with purpose.
Be in the room with APO's exclusive members discount: 10% off the standard rate with booking code WILQ0918A - QA
- Leading with purpose in the Public Eye
- Navigating the stigma of the ‘female boss’
- Female leadership in Local Government
- The language of leadership
- Inspire innovation in your team
- Linda Scott, Councillor, President City of Sydney, Local Government NSW
- Jemma Greene, Chief Innovation Officer, City of Canning
- Cate Hart, Chief Executive Officer, City of Prospect
- Kiki Magro, Chief Executive Officer, Corporation of the Town of Walkerville
Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/WILG0918A/WILG0918A_QA.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Discount Code: WILG0918A - QA