Progressing as a successful leader within the Public Sector requires courage, integrity and a clear vision. To boost your professional profile in this ever-changing environment, you'll need to embrace challenges head-on and seize every opportunity for growth.
The 6th New Zealand Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit gathers New Zealand's most accomplished and inspiring leaders to share stories, practical advice and strategies for rising through the ranks. Case studies, expert commentaries and interactive panel sessions will provide an array of expert insights and personal reflections. You'll gain the tools to excel as a leader in the Public Sector, no matter what stands in your way.
Be inspired and charge into 2019 with advice from the Public Sector's most influential leaders. Use APO's 10% Subscriber Discount at checkout for 10% off the Standard Rate. Use Code PSWL1218Z - QA
- The transition from management to leadership
- The interplay of personal agency, capabilities and opportunity
- Leading with inspiration in a political environment
- How to influence, engage and encourage others
- Next steps for aspiring leaders
- Suzanne Stew, Acting Deputy Chief Executive, Ministry of Justice
- Monique Burrows, Deputy Chief Strategy and Policy Officer, Ministry of Health
- Jackie Talbot, Group Manager in Early Learning and Student Achievement, Ministry of Education
- Liz Tanielu, General Manager, Pacific, Oranga Tamariki, Ministry of Children
Download the Online Agenda
Phone: 64 9 927 1500
Registration Code: PSWL1218Z - QA