Due to ongoing change in the public sector, there is a greater need for more effective performance across all levels. But how do you stand out from the crowd? Emerging leaders must learn to be resilient, intuitive and engaging. This conference will equip APS 5-6's with the tools, techniques and practical frameworks to reach their full potential.
The 4th APS 5-6 Professional Development and Leadership Conference is bringing together accomplished public sector leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys and give first-hand advice on how to stay at the top of your game. Engaging case studies, inspiring panel discussions and interactive workshops will provide attendees with a unique professional development opportunity. Delegates will learn new skills and strategies for taking the next step in their leadership career.
Take your seat at the table with APO's 10% Member Discount: Use Code APSL1018A - QA at checkout
- Steps to being a successful leader in the public sector
- How to be the Captain of your own ship
- Transitioning smoothly from APS to EL
- Enhancing your interpersonal skills and build lasting relationships
- Taking initiative to stand out
- Benjamin Noyen, Assistant Secretary, Manufacturing Quality Branch, Department of Health
- Gina Dario, Assistant Commissioner, Roll Management Branch, Australian Electoral Commission
- Sonya Dare Director, External Land Planning and Regulation, Department of Defence
- Georgianna Duggan, Director, USO Taskforce, Department of Communications and the Arts
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Code: APSL1018A - QA