Quote APO50 when you register for 50% off your tickets as an APO subsciber (Government only)
The Australian Public Sector is under growing pressure to modernise processes and systems, to facilitate the delivery of efficient and user-centric services fit for the digital age.
The Digital Government and Customer Experience Series 2018 will investigate Australia’s digital transformation journey so far, success stories, current projects and the agenda going forward. Attendees will discuss the most effective ways of identifying which processes to digitise, best practice development and design strategies, prototype testing, feedback loops and project rollouts. Attend this series to understand how to put users at the core, design lean and easy processes and utilise the latest technology to aid the digital transformation of your agency.
- Collaborate with your peers on best practice digital service delivery
- Learn how to run a successful rapid test and deploy trials to understand if your system will work
- Transitioning to a digital culture and mindset to foster innovation and collaboration
- Use digital to make government services increasingly citizen-centric
- Achieving more accessible, interactive and transparent service offerings
- Network and benchmark with your peers from across the state and country
- Liz Pollock, Manager Service Change, Customer Service, VicRoads
- Venetia Blackman, Assistant Commissioner Corporate Applications, Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- John Kenyon, Senior Adviser Digital Delivery, Department Of Environment, Land, Water And Planning
- Carolynne Hamilton, Senior Manager Projects And Development, Digital Engagement, Strategic Communication, Engagement And Protocol, Department Of Premier And Cabinet
- Bee Rojahn, Digital Transformation Program Manager, State Revenue Office
- Pauline Diano, Program Director - Digital Strategy, Supreme Court Of Victoria
- Andreas Boehmer, Deputy Director, Data And Digital Transformation, Registry Of Births, Deaths And Marriages, Department Of Justice And Regulation
Download the full agenda here.
For more information call 02 9008 7676 or email email@example.com