Quote APO50 when you register for 50% off your tickets as an APO subsciber (Government only)
The Australian Public Sector is under growing pressure to modernise processes and systems, to facilitate the delivery of efficient and user-centric services fit for the digital age.
The Digital Government and Customer Experience Series 2018 will investigate Australia’s digital transformation journey so far, success stories, current projects and the agenda going forward. Attendees will discuss the most effective ways of identifying which processes to digitise, best practice development and design strategies, prototype testing, feedback loops and project rollouts. Attend this series to understand how to put users at the core, design lean and easy processes and utilise the latest technology to aid the digital transformation of your agency.
- Collaborate with your peers on best practice digital service delivery
- Learn how to run a successful rapid test and deploy trials to understand if your system will work
- Transitioning to a digital culture and mindset to foster innovation and collaboration
- Use digital to make government services increasingly citizen-centric
- Achieving more accessible, interactive and transparent service offerings
- Network and benchmark with your peers from across the state and country
- Catherine Gardiner, Director Customer Channels, Queensland Shared Services
- David Horton, Executive Director – Information Systems, Building And Asset Services, Department Of Housing And Public Works
- Greg Watts, A/Chief Information Officer, Frontline Digital Services, Public Safety Business Agency
- Lance Oswald, Executive Director Business, Information Technology Branch, Department Of Transport And Main Roads
- Hayley Bushell, Digital Solutions Manager, WorkCover Queensland
Download the full agenda here.
For more information call 02 9008 7676 or email email@example.com