Quote APO50 when you register for 50% off your tickets as an APO subsciber (Government only)
Cyber threats and attacks disrupt infrastructure, networks, information and services and can cause hundreds of millions of dollars in damage, due to stolen IP and sensitive information.
The Public Sector Cyber Security Series 2018 is a series of events Public Sector Network will run in partnership with PwC. The series which will bring together senior stakeholders to discuss the latest threats, mitigations and advances in cybersecurity. The series will head to 4 cities across Australia and New Zealand to benchmark the key challenges faced by government in each state and country and develop a comprehensive report on the findings. The report will be created using a combination of interviews and surveys, as well as expert opinions, and released later in the year.
- Learn how to increase cyber resilience through prevention, detection and response
- Benefit from insights into the latest developments in public sector cybersecurity and what the Federal and State Government’s Cyber Security Strategy could mean for your organisation
- Learn from examples of best practice and see how pioneering cybersecurity managers are safeguarding against malicious attacks
- Build the internal competency required for advanced threat detection and incident management
- See how collaboration and information sharing is creating greater cyber resilience
- Create a cybersecurity culture to increase awareness from within
- Train cyber experts of the future
- Phil Green, Privacy Commissioner, Office Of The Information Commissioner, Queensland
- Jenson Spencer, Chief Digital Officer, Queensland Police Service
- Alex Penrose, Manager Information Security, Cyber Security, EHealth Queensland, Department Of Health
Download the full agenda here.
For more information call 02 9008 7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org