With the big data market expected to reach around $103 billion globally, organisations are now focused on gaining a competitive-edge through strategic use and applications of data.
Akolade’s Australian Data Summit provides leading case studies exploring data management, organisational capability and data security. This summit brings together key data and analytical experts and thought leaders in a cross-industry forum to deliver case studies, insights and strategies to leverage data and ultimately optimise business value.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Establish proactive data security measures and implement reactive risk-mitigation methods
- Build capability for data analysis to improve organisational ROI
- Leverage AI and machine learning to realise the full potential of big data
- Use real time data to inform decision making and organisational strategy
- Implement cutting-edge data management and governance practices to gain a competitive advantage
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register HERE.