The 11th Social Media for Government Summit explores new strategies and best practices for utilising the power of social media and making informed digital decisions.
Government departments, agencies and local councils can learn how to harness social media’s unprecedented reach as a means to communicate directly with stakeholders, inform citizens about current affairs and win influence.
This event will feature exclusive insights into:
- Use social media as a platform to meaningfully connect and communicate with the public
- Harness the full potential of video content to engage your audience
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI value of social media initiatives and make data-driven decisions
- Generate rich, high-quality content that promotes your organisational values
- Improve social media advertising strategies to better engage target audiences
- Develop practical tools to use social media effectively with limited budgets and resources
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register HERE