• Help make a difference to the early childhood education and care sector!
• Central Sydney CBD location.
• Friendly organisational environment; work-life balance a top priority; regular community and social activities.
We want children in Australia to have the best start in life. We provide national leadership on the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments to:
• implement changes that benefit children birth to 13 years-of-age and their families
• monitor and promote the consistent application of the Education and Care Services National Law across all states and territories
• support the early childhood education and care sector to improve quality outcomes for children
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
The Senior Officer, Research and Evaluation undertakes research and audit duties related to the National Quality Framework (NQF), and Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations.
This role is full time and ongoing at ACECQA Band 5 ($82,693 - $100,763)
For the full position description please go to acecqa.gov.au/work-with-us
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that provides details showing how you meet the selection criteria to Human Resources at ACECQA via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm Monday 23 July 2018.
1. Demonstrated experience and ability to plan, undertake and report on research, audit and consultation projects, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
2. Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver high quality projects.
3. Demonstrated experience and ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver identified goals.
Highly desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
4. Knowledge of quantitative methodologies, such as survey design, sampling and statistical analysis
5. Knowledge of qualitative methodologies
6. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to consent to a national police check.
For more information please contact Human Resources on 02 8240 416.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.