A number of qualities define a successful leader in the Public Sector. They must be resilient, bold and confident. This is no different for emerging leaders who wish to drive their career forward.
The VPS 5-6 Professional Development and Leadership Conference is bringing together accomplished Public Sector leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys. Engaging case studies, inspiring panel discussions and interactive workshops will provide attendees with a unique professional development opportunity to discover new skills and take the next step in their leadership career.
Make the most of APO's exclusive subscribers discount. Use the code VPSL1118A - QA when you register to take 10% off the Standard Rate.
- Enhance your leadership capabilities
- Stand out from the crowd
- Master change management
- Build your network with confidence
- Cynthia Lahiff Chief Finance Officer, Financial Services Division, Infrastructure and Finance Services Group Department of Education and Training VIC
- Annette Wiltshire General Counsel and Executive Director, Legal and Legislation, Strategy and Planning Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources VIC
- Margaret Grigg Executive Director, Health Service Policy and Commissioning, Health and Wellbeing Division Department of Health and Human Services VIC
Phone: +61 2 8239 9700
Discount Code: VPSL1118A -QA