The 2nd Corporate Communications Leadership Forum offers practical insights into the effective methods to build communication strategies that align with business goals. This forum delves into case studies with proven tools and techniques to utilise data insights and analytics to develop effective communication strategies, measure the success of communication strategies and outcomes, and manage crisis in a real-time.
You will explore strategies that help with getting senior executives on board, engaging stakeholders and building brand advocacy, eventually, positioning communications leader in the inner circle to have influence on organisational decision making.
Attend this practical forum and learn how to:
- Implement communication strategies that align with organisational goals
- Develop communication leadership and culture
- Prove the value of communication strategies and outcomes
- Position communicators in the inner circle to have influence on organisational decision making
- Explore strategies and methodologies to keep communication consistent and cross to all stakeholders
- Link between communication leaders and brand advocacy
- Manage crisis in a real-time to maintain corporate reputation
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register @ HERE