In 2017, the Federal budget announced a significant investment to increase funding for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander students education of $1.4 billion over 5 years. The Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Education and Transitions conference aims to examine some of the practical strategies you can employ to deliver educational success for your Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander students.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a culturally responsive curriculum to support students
- Improve cultural awareness in teaching practices
- Foster connections between community & develop trusted relationships
- Engage students to strive for their own academic success
- Strategies on lifting student engagement
>Download the event program
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Deanne Thomas, Kaihautū Māori/Champion Māori Innovation, Core Education
- Dr John Guenther, Research Leader, Education and Training Batchelor Institute
- Ned McCord, Executive Director, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
- Geraldine Atkinson, President, Victorian Aboriginal Education Association Inc
+ Many more
>Download the event program to see the full speaker lineup
Who will attend?
- Catholic Education Offices
- Independent, Catholic & State Schools
- Career Services
- Associations & Peak Bodies
- TAFEs & RTOs
- State & Federal Government Departments of Education
Use the offer code CC*APO to save an additional 10% on top of our current early bird offers!
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.