With the whole-of-government Digital WA Strategy aiming to have 75% of government related public transactions completed online by 2020; government departments and agencies are now focused on driving digital transformation through upskilled digital capability and proactive cyber resilience.
With the Digital WA Strategy driving this transformation, Akolade’s Digital Government WA Summit provides leading case studies exploring a whole-of-government approach to digital transformation, increased digital capability and building cyber resilience. This summit brings together key information, digital and technology experts to deliver case studies, insights and strategies to leverage from technology to accelerate the public sector’s digital transformation.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Establish ICT governance and digital service transparency to create customer-centric engagement
- Build digital capability through strategic workforce upskilling
- Accelerate digital transformation through effective governance strategies
- Encourage an internal digital culture to accomplish a seamless digital transformation
- Ensure on-going cyber and digital security analysis to increase resilience against digital threats
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register @ HERE