Sydney: 5th February 2019 - 8:30am - 1pm
Canberra: 6th February 2019 - 8:30am - 1pm
Melbourne: 7th February 2019 - 8:30am - 1pm
Brisbane: 12th February 2019 - 8:30am - 1pm
Wellington: 14th February 2019 - 8:30am - 1pm
Quote APO50 for a 50% discount for APO's government subscribers.
Public Sector Network returns in 2019 with a brand-new EA/PA Roadshow highlighting the skills, both hard and soft, needed to take your career to the next level. Whether you’re a Senior Executive Assistant looking to network and refresh your knowledge, or a new hire in your first role as an EA or PA, this must-attend half-day roadshow has something tailored just for you.
Attend the EA/PA Roadshow to:
- Increase your communication confidence with easy to remember strategies;
- Understand the impact your integrity has on your relationship building skills;
- Rediscover and refresh the soft skills needed to genuinely excel;
- Gain takeaway techniques to produce successful and engaging meetings and events;
- Hear from Executive Assistants and their Senior Executives about the value of working as a team and how they developed long-term trust and respect; and
- Discuss best practice strategies for improving and benefiting from mentoring relationships.
View the speaker line up here: