The five most read reports and commentary pieces in the Social Policy area in 2010 were:
1. Who will benefit from the 1 July 2010 tax cuts?
2. Asylum seekers and refugees: what are the facts?
Janet Phillips | Parliamentary Library
3. Boat arrivals in Australia since 1976: January 2010 update
Janet Phillips, Harriet Spinks | Parliamentary Library
4. Poverty versus inequality
Robert Tanton | NATSEM
5. Welfare quarantining: reversing the burden of truth
Kemran Mestan | Institute for Social Research at Swinburne University of Technology