The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Creative and Digital section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. The state of social media use in Australian non profit organisations, Wirth Consulting, 19 July 2012
2. Six reasons why public libraries should be the first stop on the NBN's roll out, Jack Goodman, Australian Policy Online, 5 January 2012
3. First map of Australia's twittersphere, ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (CCI), 24 May 2012
4. The impact of social media use on children, adolescents and families, Kathleen Clarke-Pearson, Gwenn Schurgin O'Keeffe, American Academy of Pediatrics, 29 March 2011
5. Teaching with social media in classroom settings: Top ten practices from teachers around Europe, Dora Bereti, Jun Song, eLearningEuropa, 5 February 2012
Image: Flickr / ViaMoi