The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Environment section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. Australia’s country towns 2050: what will a climate adapted settlement pattern look like? Julia Law, Michael Kroehn, Selina Tually, Andrew Beer, Centre for Housing, Urban and Regional Planning, 28 June 2012
2. Big Australia: Governments need to decide if they want 'Green' Australia or 'White' Australia, Jo Coghlan, Australian Policy Online, 10 June 2011
3. Ready for tomorrow – A blueprint for regional and rural Victoria, Regional Development Victoria, 23 September 2012
4. Getting the wind up: exploring concern about the adverse health effects of wind turbines in Australia and Europe, Neil Barrett, Mount Alexander Sustainability Group, 14 May 2012
5. Australia and the future of the Kyoto Protocol, The Climate Institute, 20 March 2012
Image: Flickr / Sprengben