The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Health section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. Advertising of fast food to children on Australian television: the impact of industry self-regulation, Lana A. Hebden, and others, The Medical Journal of Australia, 1 July 2011
2. Living longer. Living better, Department of Health and Ageing, Government of Australia, 20 April 2012
3. The cost of inaction on the social determinants of health, Laurie Brown, Linc Thurecht, Binod Nepal National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, 4 June 2012
4. Nature and nurture: why do girls and boys behave differently? Gehan Roberts, The Conversation, 5 March 2012
5. Measuring wellbeing, Talina Drabsch, NSW Parliamentary Research Service, 20 July 2012
Image: Flickr / Gloria Garcia