The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Indigenous section in 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. What's data got to do with it? Reassessing the NT intervention, Eva Cox The Conversation, 25 January 2012
2. Closing the gap Prime Minister's report 2012, Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, 27 February 2012
3. Recognising a wicked problem, William Fogarty, Australian Policy Online, 29 June 2012
4. Indigenous education 2012, Helen Hughes, Mark Hughes, Centre for Independent Studies, 27 June 2012
5. A death in Alice Springs, Kieran Finnane, Mark Finnane, Current Issues in Criminal Justice, 20 January 2012
Image: Flickr / Viajar24h.com