The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's International section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. Changing children's chances: Can Australia learn from Nordic countries? Citizenship and Globalisation Research Papers Volume 3 Special Issue July 2012, Andrew Scott, and others, Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, 30 July 2012.
2. China's higher education revolution, Philipp Ivanov, 25 July 2011
3. The state of the world's children 2012: children in an urban world, UNICEF, 5 March 2012
4. Ken Henry's Asian Century, Peter Jennings, Australian Strategic Policy Institute, 17 August 2012
5. The Australia-US alliance: a cost/benefit analysis, Cavan Hogue, Future Directions, 23 April 2012
Image: Flickr / Trig's