The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Justice section in 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. The impact of structural ageing on crime trends: a South Australian case study, Lisa Rosevear, Australian Institute of Criminology, 29 February 2012.
2. The association between birth cohort size and fluctuating crime levels: a Western Australian case study, Lisa Rosevear, Australian Institute of Criminology, 29 February 2012
3. Parents who kill children in the context of separation, Debbie Kirkwood, Australian Policy Online, 5 March 2012
4. Domestic violence in Australia: an overview of the issues 2011, Liesl Mitchell, Parliamentary Library, 2 December 2011
5. The prohibition of illicit drugs is killing and criminalising our children and we are all letting it happen, David McDonald, Bob Douglas, Australia21, 3 April 2012
Image: Flcikr / Michael Sissons