The five most viewed research reports and commentary in APO's Politics section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. Wicked problems: do they exist and does it matter? Public Policy Institute, ACU, 12 December 2011
2. Tony Abbott and the politics of gender, Carol Johnson, Kate Gleeson, 13 April 2012
3. Place based and place paced public policy, Les Trudzik, Allen Consulting Group, 24 May 2012
4. The politics of housing, Sarah Toohey, Insight, 29 March 2012
5. Immigration detention in Australia, Janet Phillips, Harriet Spinks, Parliamentary Library of Australia, 23 January 2012
Image: Flickr / Velovotee