The five most viewed research reports, guides and commentary in APO's Social Policy section in 2011 - 2012 based on number of pageviews.
1. Long-term unemployment in Australia, Lisa Fowkes, Australian Policy Online, 26 October 2011
2. Can nations measure well-being? Peter Shergold, Centre for Social Impact, 9 December 2011
3. Women and work in Australia, Mary Leahy, Australian Policy Online, 28 November 2011
4. Australian social trends, March 2012, Australian Bureau of Statistics, 12 April 2012
5. Asylum seekers and refugees: what are the facts? Janet Phillips, Parliamentary Library, 22 July 2011
Image: Flickr / VinothChandar