The use of this Service, including any storage of information or access to or use of information, is at the user's sole risk and Swinburne University of Technology and its employees, agents, information providers and licensors will not be responsible for any damages or loss suffered or incurred by any user or any other person arising in any way from the information or the Service.
Neither Swinburne University of Technology nor any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents give any warranty of any kind, either express or implied:
1. as to merchantability or fitness of the Service for a particular purpose;
2. that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free;
3. that the results obtained from the use of the Service will be of a particular quality.
Information provided by APO or its Members is made available subject to the specific restrictions and disclaimers applicable to individual services and particular publishers and the user agrees to be bound by and accept those limitations.
Swinburne University of Technology is not responsible for telecommunications links connecting the user to the Service.
The user assumes sole responsibility for all use of the information supplied and agrees to release Swinburne University of Technology its employees, agents, licensors and information providers from and indemnify them against any liability or claim by any person arising from:
1. the information supplied; or
2. any infringement of copyright or breach of any restrictions applicable to the use of such information.